- MIRC electronics is an Indian Electronics Manufacturing Company started in 1981 to produce Televisions sets in India.
- I remember it was the first strong brand along with Solider TV and when Indian market was not opened to foreign players ONIDA was the most sought TV in India.
- After globalization,because of tough foreign players ONIDA couldn't catch up.
- Also traditional market of selling where the Shop seller decides what Product to see ,focused more on selling foreign products as they where having higher margins and incentives.
- Not only that the foreign companies send there own sales executive who stands there for the company and trys to sell the products to you.All these brought doom to ONIDA.
- But with the way Online platform is growing and "Make in India" focused by Goverment, ONIDA is set to bounce back.
- Mirc has world class manufacturing facilies at Wada (Maharashtra) and Roorkee (Uttrakhand) with a capacity of over 3.4 Million Televisions and 2.4 lakhs Washing Machines respectively.
- The company today has wide product portfolio including Flat panel TVs (LED & LCD TVs), Air Conditioners, Washing Machines, Microwave Ovens, DVD & Home Theatre systems, Mobile phones, Projector systems and LED lights.
COMPANY NOW ALSO ASSEMBLES PRODUCTS FOR O'GENERAL LEADER IN AIR CONDITIONERS..... AND MANUFACTURES PRODUCTS FOR I-BALL
DUE TO MAKE IN INDIA MANY FOREIGN COMPANIES COMING TO INDIA AND PLANNING TO SETUP MANUFACTURING FACILITIES IN INDIA ...... WE BELIEVE O'GENERAL OR I-BALL MAY PICK UP STAKE IN THIS COMPANY....... WE R VERY BULLISH ON THIS COUNTER FOR TGT 50/75++++ WITH IN 12-18 MONTHS. STRONG BUY