- Company is well prepared to catch the opportunities of fast growing demand of fabric / apparels in India and other developing countries in the world.
- Company has wide range good quality product, well established infrastructure (plants and retail outlets).
- Company is expanding the network of D'Cot and NXG outlets in Metros , Tier I & Tier II cities by focusing the middle class and upper middle class population with enough purchasing power and willing to spend on branded apparels, which counts 60% of total population of the country. Link for further details -http://www.franchiseindia.com/interviews/established/Donear-to-have-1000-EBOs-by-2020-679/
- Due to 100% FDI in textile retail, several multinational brands are in process to tie up for fabric and manufacturing services.
- 'Donear' is well -known brand name.
- Company has shown good growth in revenue even during recession and tough period of textile industries, proves the ability of promoters.
2# ADITYA BIRLA CAPITAL
(STOCK GOING TO LIST ON 1 SEPT 2017 ..... BUY ON EVERY DIP STOCK)
NEXT BAJAJ FINANCE IN MAKING
3# AKZO NOBLE
(STRONG MNC COMPANY)
PORTFOLIO STOCK CAN BE HUGE DOWN THE LINE
ASIAN PAINTS ALSO OWN STAKE IN THIS COMPANY
4# TATA MOTORS LIMITED
AVAILABLE AT CHEAP VALUATIONS COMPARED TO ITS PEERS
BUY AND HOLD FOR BRIGHTER FUTURE AHEAD
5# HSIL (HINDUSTAN SANITARY)
LEADER IN SANITARYWARE
6# ARCHIDPLY LIMITED
RECOMMENDED @ 32 BUCKS VERY BULLISH STILL BUY ON DIPS STOCK
STUDY OF YOUR OWN
JAI SHREE SHYAM:)